August 2015 Meeting Minutes
Beckett Ridge HOA Board Meeting
August 18, 2015 at Tri-County Baptist Church
Call to Order/Attendance
Debbie Olszowka called the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m.
Board Members present were Dennis Bender, Dave Burling, Russell Devane, Terri McGill-Wong, Debbie Olszowka and Sharon Palm. Mark Morris was absent with notice. Representatives from Towne Properties and GroundsPro were also in attendance. Mike Juengling and Tim Franck with West Chester Township were in attendance along with Jim Matre, the Association’s legal counsel
The Minutes of the Board of Trustees July meeting were approved with one correction.
Homeowner Requests/Concerns – Kent Barnheiser addressed the Board about his concerns regarding the recent shooting on Tollbridge Drive. He felt the Board should be more concerned that the incident happened and more pro-active regarding the safety of the Beckett Ridge owners. The Board explained that there was nothing they could do to prevent such incidents from happening and that if individual owners felt threatened that they needed to take action.
One application was submitted and approved by the Board. Towne will notify the owner of the Board’s decision.
Grounds Pro Tony Wilson gave the report. The Board reviewed three submitted proposals for work. The Board approved all of them.
The Board reviewed and a/pproved the current cash statement and delinquent status report. The delinquency amount as of 8/10 /15, was $ 76,085. Towne shared with the Board a list of all owners who have had liens filed.
- Community Violations Committee- no report
- Updating the Community Restrictions – the Board reviewed the suggested changes to the Supplemental Architectural Restrictions. Further revisions will be made based on the discussion at the meeting.
- Community Signage – the Board reviewed the proposal and material suggestions from Frontier Sign. The Board chose the design they like best. Dennis Bender will work on getting two additional quotes. Towne will check to see if there is an additional cost if the tag line “An HOA Community” is added to the sign copy.
- Community Newsletter- articles will be sent to Towne this week. Information about the lien filing will be included.
- Hilltop Electric – The Board reviewed the updated proposal from Hilltop to replace the current landscape lighting with LED lights and new wiring. Towne will solicit another bid for the project that will likely be done in 2016.
- Community Website – no report
New Business – none Adjournment
There being no further business to come before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 8:25 p.m.
Next Meeting – The next Board of Trustees Meeting will be held on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 6:30 p.m. at Tri-County Baptist Church.