November 2015 Meeting Minutes
Beckett Ridge HOA Board Meeting
November 17, 2015 at VBR Clubhouse
Call to Order/Attendance
Debbie Olszowaka called the meeting to order at 6:38 p.m.
Board Members present were Mark Morris, Sharon Palm. Terri McGill-Wong and Debbie Olszowka Dennis Bender, Dave Burling, Russell DeVane, were absent with notice. Representatives from Towne Properties and GroundsPro were also in attendance.
The Minutes of the Board of Trustees October meeting were approved with no changes.
Homeowner Requests/Concerns – an owner from Timberjack Way met with the Board to express concerns about property maintenance on the street
Four applications were submitted of which one was a re-submission from the previous month. The Board approved three of them and denied the fourth one. Towne will notify the owners of the Board’s decision.
Grounds Pro Tony Wilson gave the report. The tree removal and stump grinding in the common areas is 85% completed. Grounds Pro has been monitoring the sink hole and has seen no new changes.
The Board reviewed and approved the current cash statement and delinquent status report. The delinquency amount as of 11/9/15 was $ 72,683.
- Community Violations Committee- tabled until the January meeting.
- Updating the Community Restrictions – tabled until the January meeting
- Community Signage – Towne notified the Board that a zoning permit will be needed for the new signs. Since Beckett Ridge is a PUD, the original files were requested from Butler County and upon receipt the application can be filled out and submitted.
- 2016 Operating Budget– Board reviewed the budget. A motion was made and seconded to accept the budget and to keep the annual fee at $240. The motion passed unanimously
- Holiday Lighting – Terri shared with the Board an email from an upset owner about the way the holiday bows looked. Towne will contact the contractor and request that they look at the bows and adjust them so they hang properly.
New Business – None discussed
There being no further business to come before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 7:37 p.m.
Next Meeting – The next Board of Trustees Meeting will be held on Tuesday, January 19 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at Tri-County Baptist Church.