April 2016 Meeting Minutes
Beckett Ridge HOA Board Meeting
April 19, 2016 at TBC
Call to Order/Attendance
Debbie Olszowaka called the meeting to order at 6:30 p.m.
Board Members present were Sharon Palm. Terri McGill-Wong, Debbie Olszowka Dennis Bender, Dave Burling and Russell DeVane. Mark Morris was absent with notice. Representatives from Towne Properties and GroundsPro were also in attendance.
The Minutes of the Board of Trustees March, 2016 meeting were approved with no changes.
Homeowner Requests/Concerns –
Three applications were submitted. The Board approved two of them. The third application needs more information. The owner will be asked to re-submit with the missing information and the Board will review and vote via email. Towne will notify the owners of the Board’s decision.
Grounds Pro Bob Wilson gave the report. He reviewed the monthly maintenance schedule and answered questions from the Board. He reviewed eleven proposals with the Board. Board approved seven of them and tabled the others. Board wants to utilize other tree companies for tree removal work. Dennis reminded the Board that it was important to have specific specs for the work so that the bids are accurate.
The Board reviewed and approved the current cash statement and delinquent status report. The delinquency amount as of April12, 2016 was $ 95,370.
- Community Violations Committee- tabled for this month
- Updating the Community Restrictions – restrictions have been uploaded to the website.
- Community Signage – all signs installed; WCT Zoning notified that final inspection can be do
- Changes to Community Website– updates were completed.
- Annual Meeting – the Board voted to announce election results the day after the annual meeting due to the high-volume of ballots that Towne has received. Quorum numbers are very close and may be met at the annual meeting so the election results will need to be verified by Towne.
- Request from Tollbridge Owners – the Board reviewed the request from the owners on Tollbridge about having the HOA fill in the gaps on the berm with additional trees. The Board will have GroundsPro take a look at the area and come up with a proposal.
There being no further business to come before the Board, the meeting was adjourned at 7:25 p.m.
Next Meeting – The next Board of Trustees Meeting will be held on Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 6:30 p.m. at TBC.